Sunday, March 13, 2011

Milena Velba Vintageerotica

Free free!! Complain

A day
"He called one, said it was urgent and that I should make a note for an order but I was not understanding anything and then I told him to send an email. I also had to insist, did not want to send it, said it was too urgent! "
" .... you did not think you could do something about you? For example, read about what was so urgent to do?? "
" well, but I just do not understand! "
" come on, tell me who he is, as I recall "
" boh , I did not even name, but so much sent you the email ... He also insisted "


Another day:
" you've finished that job? "
" what? "
" what the boss told you to do one week ago! "
" Ah, oh well, I do now. "
" Look, it takes time, you will not finish it for the afternoon! "
" You think so? "
" I say! "
" Ah, ok. "
After two hours within the head. She approaches all contrite.
"It 's happened a mess! All the work I had done was lost! And 'the file disappeared! Days of hard work vanished. All gone! "
" Disappeared? "
" Yes, yes E'CANCELLATO ALONE! "
I look with eyes wide open. The chief looks at her puzzled. Me and we look head.
In my mind, a safety-shoes older model with reinforced metal tip is lifted into the air and crashed on its nose.


One of the many days:
"Tomorrow you must go to the town of Big Butt for the withdrawal of some documents. I thought all me! " when he says that my blood froze ...
" Are you sure you understand the procedure? schedules and anything else that might be useful to define the times? "
" Go quiet! Trust me! Just go to Butt, to put a signature and go back! "
" ... so if I go not to risk returning late afternoon, right? "
" Ceeeerto "
Butt. Two hours to get there. Half an hour to find parking. Two hours in line to collect the documents because the appointment had not been fixed. An hour lost to someone does not do an inspection had noted. Two more hours to return to and a fucking rain to keep me company.
output at 14.30, I returned home at 20.00.


Probably nobody will be surprised if I say that seeing his letter of resignation on my desk gave me the same satisfaction of an evacuation of fecal lobe after days of constipation. And every reference is not entirely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment